Hello everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for your support! We reached over 1340 followers!! Another awesome milestone accomplished! We have so much more content for you all that we can’t wait to share!! Places like Europe, Asia and Africa! Have a great weekend and stay safe!
*warning: the photos you will encounter on this post, will not be children friendly.
After getting settled in Kingston, my friend and I went around looking for a good place to eat jerk chicken. Ironically, it was not that easy. I noticed that there was a lot of curry chicken and curry products. I learned from a local that Jamaica has a strong community of East Indians, due to the English bring them for cheap labor.
Eventually, we found a place. The chicken taste like it was out of this world! Much better than the stuff you find in NYC. I never felt so fat before because within five minutes, I was fighting myself to not order three more plates.
The cool thing about the restaurant, it had a collection of old silver and gold coins. It made me truly feel like I was in the Caribbean.
We eventually went to the Bob Marley museum in Kingston, Jamaica. It was an interesting place. It made you see how the superstar lived. It was pretty cool but, they played a movie at the end and no lie, we all fell asleep during it. No disrespect to Mr Marley.
Before we end this, I just had to show you this hostel. This hostel had some Rasta statue of this horny old dude. Here you go!
Yes, it’s what you think it is.
This was the most memorable surprised ever, unfortunately.
Thank you for reading! Next time we will explore more of Kingston.
Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for all your support. We just got the LieBster Blog Award. I never really heard about this until last night, when I got the notification. The award is given to new up and coming blogs that another blogger nominated them for their work. I was nominated by the beautiful Ravine Sierra. Once again thank you, Ravine!! I am Humbled for your nomination!!!
So Here are the Rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominate 10 new bloggers that you want to share with the world.
Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? It would have to be Australia. I love this country so much! My heartaches for the Aussie culture.
2. What is your favorite book to read and why? I don’t really have a favorite book. I love books all the same.
3. What is your favorite movie to watch? It has to be around the world in 80 days. It inspired to travel and create this blog.
4. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Haha no one. My life is not important enough to have a movie made of it. I honestly, don’t want a movie made out of my life.
5. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you? Every time im in a new country and I get the feeling that I’m remembering an old memory.
6. How would your friends describe you? My friends describe me as that weird guy that travels a lot lol
7. What does your perfect day look like?
My perfect day is on the road feeling free.
8. If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, which would it be? If I can live in a TV show, it would be anyone from the travel channel. I love traveling, if you have not noticed.
9. What was your dream job growing?
My dream job was working in NASA because my grandpa was a rocket scientist.
10. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I do not have a favorite celebrity but any celebrity that inspires people, I like.
Once again thanks guys for your support 🙂 Stay healthy! Much love!!